by Jan Durga Ahlund
ISBN 978-1-895383-65-2. 234 pages, 7 by 9.5 inches, with over 200 black and white photographs.
This great book offers lessons in using simple tools to live a long, healthy and happy life. It is also written for those who wish to develop their understanding of Yoga and Meditation. Yoga and meditation can bring relief and promote healing from the effects of a stress and bad habits on the physical body, the emotions and the mind.
Each of the sixteen chapters focuses on a different specific objective that will facilitate shaping your future life. The objectives include:
- gaining access to unlimited power;
- purifying the five bodies or sheaths;
- developing concentration through controlled breathing;
- becoming flexible in life, starting with the spine;
- connecting to “the inner sun” for self healing;
- bending forward into stress and change;
- removing tension and blockages in the joints;
- developing a strong nervous system;
- learning to bend backwards, digest and let go;
- reversing depression or sadness;
- stand up, be centered and act dynamically;
- developing deep, restful sleep;
- overcoming negative conditioning;
- mastering the art of meditation;
- using the power of mudras (psycho-physical gestures) to change your life;
- using Yoga-Nidra (deep relaxation and yogic rest) for Self awareness and to re-program your future.
This product was added to our catalog on Sunday 03 February, 2013.